A secluded log cabin retreat…
This vacation cabin is located 4-1/2 miles from Nashville, Indiana, nestled on the edge of a pine forest, the Garden Cabin features a large open-plan downstairs with a dining area, kitchen and great room. Upstairs a loft bedroom houses two full size beds and a sitting area overlooking the Brown County stone fireplace downstairs.
Decorated with antique pie safes, cupboards, tables and garden items, the Garden Cabin has a warm, back-in-time atmosphere. You can enjoy a long soak in the old-fashioned claw foot tub, or listen to the spring peepers and owls from the front porch swing.
Join us in Brown County at the Garden Cabin for a truly unique and satisfying get-away experience.
The Garden Cabin features:
- 2 full size beds
- A complete kitchen with microwave and coffee maker, dishes, utensils and cookware
- Bed and bath linens
- Radio, TV and VCR
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Real Brown County fireplace
- Fire wood and gas heat
- 250 acres of woods and trails
- 4 acre lake with canoes, swimming, diving tower and rope swing
- Front porch with porch swing and resident porch pooch or two!